Saturday, July 2, 2011

619 Hin Hua Bazaar!!

Alright,i have to update mt new post now=)
Last last week,my secondary school Hin Hua High School organize a Bazaar from 8am until 2pm.
The purpose of organize this bazaar is to the poorer students raise funds for grants.


Our stall called---六六大顺(because all we sell food cost only RM6,cheap right??)Our stall sell ikan bakar,curry fish ball,fresh coconut,pineapple biscuit and fries carrot kuih...It's really tasty~~!!

Prepare-ing~~

Helping my classmates=)

Smile~~
Our chef~
Cattrin and Kong Lim
Mei Shi & Wan Ling

Winny and Me

I prefer like this stall decoration,full of Hawaii feel~~

Yeah~~

We are Propaganda~~
Around 12pm,we start go play some game,first station---->Maze---->Ghost House
Because we play until crazy when playing game,so we just take a little photo shoot=)At 2pm ,our bazaar is END!!This year is my first year(held only once in the six years) and last year (I'm senior three now)participate HIN HUA Bazzar,really feel dismay=(By the way,I can feel our whole classmates played a spirit solidarity,we help each other,smile together and so on..I LOVE S3ACW~~!!

Mickey,Jacqueline and Me



BYE BYE~







1 comment: